Outlaw Justice Cast: Outlaw Justice is a 1999 action-thriller film directed by Bill Corcoran and starring Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, and Travis Tritt. This movie is a modern take on the classic Western genre, blending elements of justice, revenge, and redemption. With a strong ensemble cast and a gripping plot, Outlaw Justice captivated audiences with its intense action sequences and emotional depth. In this comprehensive review, we will delve into the cast, plot, production, reception, and a concluding analysis of this remarkable film.
Outlaw Justice Cast
Boasts a star-studded cast that brings depth and authenticity to the characters:
- Willie Nelson as Lee Walker – A retired outlaw who seeks redemption for his past crimes.
- Kris Kristofferson as Jesse Ray Torrance – Dalton’s old friend and partner-in-crime.
- Travis Tritt as Sheriff Dalton – Guss’s nephew who accompanies him on his journey.
- Waylon Jennings as Tobey Naylor – A preacher who helps Guss and Sheriff Dalton.
- Danny Kamin as Sheriff Holden – The local lawman determined to bring Guss to justice.
- Daryl Hannah as Jenny – A mysterious woman with a hidden agenda.
- David Huddleston as Judge Clayton – The local judge who crosses paths with Guss.
- Melissa Gilbert as Eliza – Guss’s estranged daughter who resents him for his past.
- Chad Willett as Bryce Naylor
- Sancho Gracia as Holden
- Jonathan Banks as Sheriff Conklin
- Simón Andreu as Col. Lupo
- Jorge Bosso as Mayor Hunter
- Francis Butler as Picker
- Ignacio Durán as Almeria Chong
- Vincent Ginarbi as Almeria Cheech
- May Heatherly as Mrs. Preble
- Eduardo Hererra as Lloyd
- Bill Holden as Bank Guard
- Tony Isbert as Bank Robber
- Lance Kinsey as Rowdy Cowboy
- Mark Newsom as Townsperson(as Mark Newson)
This ensemble cast, comprised of seasoned actors and musicians, added depth and charisma to their respective roles, making the characters memorable and relatable.
Outlaw Justice follows the journey of Guss McCreary, a retired outlaw who has spent years running from his criminal past. When he receives a letter from his estranged daughter Eliza, he learns that she is terminally ill and has one final wish: to see her father. Guss, burdened by guilt and remorse, embarks on a perilous journey with his nephew Ezra to grant Eliza’s dying wish.
As Guss and Ezra make their way to Eliza’s town, they encounter various obstacles and adversaries, including the relentless Sheriff Holden and a mysterious woman named Jenny. Along the way, Guss is forced to confront his violent past and make choices that will determine his future.
The film’s plot is a compelling exploration of themes such as redemption, family bonds, and the consequences of one’s actions. It combines action-packed sequences with moments of introspection, creating a narrative that keeps the audience engaged and emotionally invested.
Related PostsReal Genius Cast
Blue Murder Cast
Outlaw Justice was filmed on location in the rugged landscapes of the American Southwest, giving the movie an authentic Western feel. The production team worked diligently to capture the essence of the Wild West, from the dusty desert towns to the wide-open plains.
Director Bill Corcoran’s vision was to create a modern Western that paid homage to the classics while offering a fresh perspective. The film’s cinematography, helmed by renowned cinematographer David Geddes, skillfully captured the beauty and brutality of the landscape.
The screenplay, written by Thomas A. McMahon, was praised for its well-paced storytelling and well-developed characters. McMahon’s script allowed the actors to delve deep into their roles, bringing authenticity to the film’s emotional moments.
The film’s score, composed by Jamie Muhoberac, blended traditional Western elements with contemporary sounds, enhancing the movie’s atmosphere and emotional impact.
In conclusion, Outlaw Justice Cast is a film that continues to be celebrated for its authenticity and emotional depth, making it a memorable entry in the Western genre. Whether you’re a fan of Westerns or simply enjoy character-driven storytelling, this film is worth a watch for its timeless themes and memorable performances.1 Share = 1 Motivation (please share)